Sunday, February 10, 2013

Out of Gas -- A little Valentine's Fun!

Wow, what an incredible week!
I've got myself involved in a couple of on-line workshops.
and, I admit it...2 at once,
for when I want to figure something out, that trickster
personality of mine just can't stand waiting!

Because of this and stormy - thunder, lighting & RAIN - weather here,
and even worse in other parts of the county... I'm thinking a

little creative project might be more fun than filling up with SHAPE info.
(kids love this one, too!)


But, don't worry I have not left SHAPE out of the program, and since it is so close to
Valentine's Day of course my 'shape' will be a heart.

Are you ready to whip up a crayoned - heart valentine?

It is always fun to introducing folks to my short tutorial video on crayon rubbing creations.

But, want to encourage you to...
wander through your house
look for 'anything' that might create fun shapes
using the crayon rubbing process.

You can create all sorts of fun shapes on fabric or paper...
So, happy SHAPE-SUNDAY....
and have fun!

Crayoning on this gray day,
~Rose



P.S. If you have a 'trickster - raven loving' person in your life you may want to send them off a
set of my quilt-created note cards.



2 comments:

  1. What a fun and creative tutorial, Rose! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just in time to whip up a few for Valentine's Day, Val ..... thanks for checking it all out!

    ReplyDelete