Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pinterest Hopping - For Shape

I admit it, I am a visual person!
I love taking 'a long look' at things and happily finding inspiration along the way.

Since this makes me happy,
I love encouraging people to
stop&take a 360 degree look around.

With Pinterest, it is like giving yourself a special 360 visual treat..
taking a Pinterest hop pushes the doors wide open
and, sometimes WOW!
the inspirational spark happens and you're off...

be open to where a HOP may lead you!

The SHAPE images that grabbed me
on this hop are presented below in the slide show.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free photo slideshow

Can you tell which images got my spark lit?

Leave your answer in the comments & I'll send you off an
ARTIFY - QUILTIFY button!
Happy Hopping!
~Rose

2 comments:

  1. I think they all must have lit your spark. They are all very inspiring. Love th landscapes and the old houses myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the house's that sparked for me. All those slightly off kilter shapes. Thanks for hoppin' and leaving a comment. If you send me your address, I'll get your button off to you asap. Just email it to rh.ravenspeak@gmail.com.

    Thanks again ~R

    ReplyDelete