Monday, April 1, 2013

Color Study - April is all about color - soak it in!

Today we get started on a month long look at color,
and my mind has been spinning with possibilities to share.


There was a time when there were colors that I absolutely did not use in my art work. In honesty I'd have to say that I thought I hated them...though I now know that I just hadn't let them soak in....

One of those colors is RED and the other is PURPLE.
Looking back even I find it hard to believe that I didn't want to have anything to do with purple.

SO, SO glad I decided to take action, and
I am excited to be able to share what I did with you,
(just in case you need a color shot)

To start this lovely month -
the month of warmer weather
a month of spring flowers....

I'm going to create a collage of flowers
to represent the color wheel.


Want to join in?
Here's a plain 'ole color wheel -- use it as a guide to creating your own flower color wheel.


Do you have a color you're not crazy about?
How about comfort colors?

I'm off now to start finding a seed catalog or something.
'til tomorrow

Snipping & Pasting On
~Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment