Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Observation: Never stop Seeing

May has been a pretty eye opening
month for me...

I enjoyed all the sights & sounds of  my first spring here in Paducah and I had a blast taking
in all the 'new' & old people, places & things while getting to travel a bit.

Just this morning I decided to take my morning walks down at the park --
starting by a walk around the lake. I had a grand time - feathers dropped at my feet reminding me
of the poem found sooo long ago now that inspired my earliest of art quilts.
(it's the one still found on my website).
There were amazing reflections on the water,

and even a seemingly forgotten goose egg.


All this observing has got my mind spinning with possibilities -
and, as I start June's topic off I can hardly wait to see what comes next.

June is going to be all about SOURCES.

Couldn't be a better time to come up with ways how to explore near & far for that next idea.

Want to come along?


No comments:

Post a Comment