Friday, August 23, 2013

Venturing via Computer

Earlier this week I was asked to share things that inspired me, and to identify styles that I liked. I sort of interpreted this to be asking....

"What makes your heart sing?"
what colors, designs, artists, fabrics..... you get the idea.

Well, I started writing myself notes and got to thinking how to find examples...hmmm?

Then last night it hit me --- time for a Pinterest Hop!
If you have only started following me recently then you may not know what I am talking about so I'm linking to previous hops on SHAPE and COLOR here.
The first pin that I clicked on to repin took me to someone's Things I Love board, so I felt I was on the right track.
That first one was a quote
illustrated by Mara Girling:


The hop began in earnest when I came
across this design by Rene Beauclair --


that led me to Sonia Delauney --




and by the time I found
Eloise Renout I knew I love asymmetry --





I had a grand time venturing this morning, and highly recommend asking yourself...
'what makes your heart sing', then taking a Pinterest Hop of your own.


Enjoy!
~Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment