Friday, May 17, 2013

Observing Change

I have been lucky enough to head for the coast for a bit of quilt world work/fun at #quiltmarket in Portland Oregon this week. But even better is the opportunity it gave me to stop by and hang out with my sister on the way.

Master-gardener that she is, a bit of time is always spent wandering the meditation path.

This is what she calls the several levels of garden that lead down from her home on Vashon Island towards the water.


Gardens are these wonderful things that constantly change and require new observations daily. So many changes, caused by factors both in our control and not.

Something to remember -- change is always gonna happen,
and a bit of observation helps us see the miracles.

So, as I heading off to the first day of walking the floors at #quiltmarket I can hardly wait to see the changes.

But, I leave you with a few pics of the garden --- walking the path.













No comments:

Post a Comment