Friday, May 24, 2013

Observation -- My favs from #QUILTMARKET

The talk has been about Quilt Market, and I've promised some pictures. So today I am sharing some of my product finds -- though tomorrow I'll be sharing some other faves!

Market can definitely be overwhelming - all the new FABRIC....
and loads of amazing quilts along with their patterns. Sometimes its hard to see the other stuff.

I love, love, love stitching threads, and new products that make my life easier and fun --
hope you enjoy my finds--

the to over-dyed wonders of Weeks
the amazing new magazine Generation Q
products to help us make or instruct us on making these fun take aways
Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts new book- always well written and illustrated!
this is Coats & Clark's double sided bonding sheets for fabric
and that funky thing is a bracelet I made with the product -- fun, fun, fun!
this game from Stitchin Tree Quilts was easy and so much fun
you just followed the sound of laughter to find their booth!
and then my friends at Bo Nash - it was an iron challenged show for them
but the products never missed a beat - love the PEN!
Did these get you thinkin?
Which one you going to try and find first!?

Another look (but different) at market tomorrow.
'til then...

Stitch On!
~Rose
 







No comments:

Post a Comment