Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Step-by-Step

On Monday I came home from running some errands to find a crate and a BIG box sitting on my doorstep. It seems like a lifetime ago that I was packing those same boxes up and shipping them off to my publisher. Seeing them once again kind of made my heart skip a beat.
Their return is one of the steps that mark off soooo many in the journey of getting a book into a reader's hands.

This step-by-step process people talk about is one of the things I love about quilting. Each quilt is created one step at a time.
Some steps are harder than others, some take more or less time....

but, step-by-step...
they come together
.

and I love it when a plan comes together!
 Here's a peak into the unpacking of those crates.
 Everything wrapped carefully....
 Feels a bit like Christmas....
and, all those quilts coming home,
wonder where they'll go to next?

At this time of the year our lists are filled with extra tasks and activities.
Sometimes they can seem a bit overwhelming, but
just remember --
step-by-step,

Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment