Friday, December 26, 2014

Starting the New Year Right





Doing both...BLISS!

2014 was one wild year for me. I finished up my latest book,
Fast-PieceApplique-Easy, Artful Quilts by Machine,
and I'm now only days away from Launch Parties, and shipping signed copies to everyone who has pre-ordered.

Another of my other BIG goals of 2014 was to get my 1st on-line workshop up and make Fast-Piece Applique available to everyone! Happily this first workshop ran in August and again in September. It is fun to be able to chat with and teach students from around the world as well as up the street.

The week between Christmas and the New Year has always been a time of contemplation... LIST MAKING… Is learning a fun, fast way to create your own quilt designs
on your list for 2015?
Or, are you ready to add the perfect construction technique to stitch together any shape, any curve to your tool kit?
Do you have an IDEA that you are struggling with how to MAKE IT SEW?


Well, you're in luck!
On January 2nd the doors open for my
SHAPINGUP WITH FAST-PIECE APPLIQUE
On-line Workshop
through Academy of Quilting


You can kick-start your quilting fun for 2015
by adding me to your checklist;

and by following your quilter’s heart,
you'll be off on blissfully Happy New Year!
As 2015 unfolds there I'll be offering new workshops --
more plans to MAKE IT SEW!

Hope you join in.... and,
Wishing you all an incredible NEW YEAR
One where you FOLLOW YOUR HEART!

Stitching On,
~Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment