Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What Woke You up this moring?

With the bulk of work on my book now behind me I longingly looked forward to sleeping all the way through the night
Afterall, there was no question on my mind when I went to sleep that needed an answer before morning.

I was surprised as I was slowly awoken with thoughts/ideas for new quilts.

I rolled over, looked at the clock --- only 3:48.
But, the images would not fade.

I dragged myself up enough to sketch out the waves in my head....

Now, I'm going back to sleep until a decent hour to get up.

Here's one of the sketches...
whatta you think?
I see lots of possible ways to go.


Maybe this stack of fabric passed on to me by Carol Bryer Fallert who is packing up to move west might have had my mind working overtime.

Stitching On
(obviously)
~Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment