Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Flight School Check List -- Survey


With our big move to Kentucky now long complete, and my latest manuscript almost ready to fly out the door to my publisher...

It is time!

Time for me to personally get working on some
of those ideas that have been collecting in my sketchbook.

Time to jump back into my role of flight coordinator
and find new ways to share my stitchy loves.

Leonardo da Vinci once said--

Once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

It is time to create a new flight plan!
I'd love to hear from you...
please click over
and take my short survey.
Your answers will help shape the direction we fly off in.





Stitching On
to help your stitchy creativity take wing!

~Rose
(your one and only flight coordinator)



No comments:

Post a Comment