Sunday, April 12, 2015

Word Teasing Continues

Ok, I admit it....
I have been having too much fun!


Work on my Creative-Design-Alphabet(CDA) has been calling my name over the last few weeks. It's coming together nicely, and I'm excited to report that it is ready for it's debut during Quilt Week here in Paducah.

The CDA is just what is says -- a whole set of letters along with directions on how that you can creatively use the set to add YOUR words and design your own 'wordy' stitching projects.

When constructing my own own 'wordy' projects, I like to use the letters along with Fast-Piece Applique (of course), but if you love needle-turn applique or fusible machine applique the letters are perfect, too!

I have two quilts up on the wall ready for couching and quilting, but by the time I begin demo'ing the CDA how to's at Ephemera I hope to have another two done.


What word or words would you like
to add to your next stitching project?


No comments:

Post a Comment