We have finally started to see some warmer weather and my mind has been swimming with new projects and possibilities for the garden. Too, early though to anything but work on the skeletal remains and dream.
In the studio with my friend Helene though it has been a bit different. We both wanted to just have some fun with color and fabric so for the last couple of weeks when we met I had been printing on some, long-ago hand-dyed fabric I found in my stash.
It has been so much fun... I had to share!
The fabric paint was pulled and using just some scrap rubber left over from rubber-stamp carvings I rolled on the color.