Thursday, July 7, 2016

On the Creativity Road

Wow, it really has been quite a while since I last wrote here.
The summer now stretches out in front of me with all sorts of inviting adventures.

Since I last rambled on here there was a lot on my to-do...wanna-do list. In all the chaotic nature of Spring the house and garden shouted for attention. Quilts called, and fabric has been daring me to treat it in new ways.

Over the next bit of time I will try to catch you up...
but, if I tell you that with the help of my good friend Joanell I have declared July bird month...
would that be enough to keep you coming back?

To kick it off there are now 4 bowling balls sitting on my front porch awaiting transformation.

I promise more... later. Til then happy Thursday.

On the road of creativity!
~Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment