Friday, March 27, 2015

An Artist Date -- To Rural King?!?

What's a Rural King? That was the question I asked last year as construction on their new store here in Paducah was underway. It's kind of like a Lowe's I was told, and just never took the time to go wander through for myself... until, over some knitting others in the group said they really did not go there for it was more farm related -- even had baby chickens....

Well, that stuck with me, and I found myself planning an artist's date to go discover for myself. I'd give it any hour... but, 1 1/2 hours later I did leave but with areas left to explore.

It was wonderfully intriguing, educational and there was stuff there that may never see found down on the farm if I get my hands on it. There were things I'd only heard of, and a selection of other materials that I use that was beyond what could ever be found in a Lowe's or Home Depot. Last, night at mixed media group one described it s Harbor Freight on steroids. I am going to try and post all my pictures here, they will be small, click to make them larger... then you can tell for yourself!




See anything that gets your own
creative mind spinning?


No comments:

Post a Comment