Friday, June 27, 2014

Grand News!

I am soooo excited to be able to make it official...

I have been working on a plan to bring some of my favorite in-person workshops to my on-line community. It has an interesting challenge, for I wanted to be able to bring everything into my on-line class that you would get if we sharing time in the same room.

IT IS...
Shape up with Fast-Piece Applique
read all about it and sign-up of course...
on Academy of Quilting...
join the having fun!


On the heels of happily finishing this first workshop,
I am working excitedly moving on to number two.
AND, to give me a nudge in the right direction I decided to


#1 celebrate number 1 with a special Hoffman fabric give-away
#2 give you a fun pattern right here on my blog/ so everyone wins
#3 ask each of you to set me on the right track for my second workshop

You, ready???

Here is a sneak peek at the fabric Hoffman of California has donated:
https://hoffmanfabrics.com/SuperStore/SuperStore-Product.asp?ProductID=11276

Check back tomorrow for details on how to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment