Monday, November 2, 2015

Bundle Fun!

I picked up a wonderful fat quarter bundle of delightful Me+You Hoffman batik prints while at Quilt Market --

looking at them, I could hardly wait to cut into them...
hmmm?

Since it is getting closer to the holidays I thought I could use a bit of this one and that one to make some holiday cards. I used the fabric and a few other items I had in hand and came up with these.
http://academyofquilting.com/class-schedule-2/online-class-details/?classesID=119
The fabrics could also make some great tags, too...
I'll have to work on some of those as well.

Meanwhile, that were fast and easy so I have written up an instruction sheet and am offering them as a give-away to anyone signing up for my Fabric'ating Embellishments on-line workshop.

Starts Friday, from silks to sheers there will be plenty of opportunities to learn about some of my favorite embellishments!


Join in and stitch up some fun!
~Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment